Write for us
Guidelines for Guest Blog
Thanks in advance for choosing to write for us. Before we proceed, here are a few guidelines for the guest blog:
- Our audience comprises project managers, project members, business owners, and anyone interested in project management.
- We accept topics around requirements management, project management, and product management.
- The article should be of a minimum of 1500 words.
- Add a short author bio of 20 words. We will support an external link only in the author’s bio. The link should refer to the author’s information if published somewhere.
- Submit a well-researched article with data and statistics, as you will be liable for the content you submit.
- We accept up to three images. Ensure the image sizes are 1200X630 pixels.
- The article you submit must be original. You cannot republish the same article elsewhere. The article also cannot be reprinted in other publications.
- Whatever article you choose to write should be relevant to the audience mentioned above. It should also be relevant for the next two years.
- Use clear and precise language. Avoid unnecessary jargon.
- Refrain from using abusive language or from making defamatory statements in the article.